Monday, April 26, 2010

Laughing so hard I am crying...

I just had to quickly log on and post this...I was busy reading my cousin's blog about her bearthday (it is on Earth day) and about Liam's spectacular poop in the potty...Jackson was in the boppy napping on the other side of the couch. It was pretty quiet in the living room except for the low hum of the television.  I looked over a couple times at my sleeping little angel and then continued to read my cousin's blog. 

All of a sudden I heard a weird sucking sound...I looked over at Jackson and there he was, sitting up, staring at me with a big smile.  I don't know how long he was in the position, but it surprised me and I couldn't help but start to laugh, which of course made him smile even bigger ear to ear!

He caught me off guard, sitting up on his own, staring at me.  I guess his stomach muscles are getting stronger!!

3 comments:

  1. Damn, boy, he'll have 6-pack abs before we know it! I love that he totally stumped you-- sleeping soundly one minute and sitting up staring at you the next!! Soon he'll come behind you and tap you on the shoulder!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL, I know, it really took me by surprise, I didn't expect to see him sitting up staring at me at all!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Go Jackson!! He'll be walking before you know it :)

    ReplyDelete